"Belt & Road Countries Travelling Quiz: Discover Your Destination" Participation Methods and Terms & Conditions
Weather forecast of Hong Kong, China
Share the article:
Recommended Related Article:
Participation Methods and Terms & Conditions
- The "Belt & Road Countries Travelling Quiz: Discover Your Destination" giveaway event (Event) is organised by【GreaterGo】(Organiser).
- The event will take place from 10:00 am on 13th November, 2023 (Monday) to 11:59 pm on 22nd November, 2023 (Wednesday) through the【GreaterGo】website.
- Participants must complete all of the following steps within the specified event period to be eligible:
- Step 1: Complete the Belt & Road Countries Travelling Quiz.
- Step 2: Register personal information for prize redemption and subscribe to【GreaterGo】to receive weekly travel newsletter.
- The first 1,000 eligible participants (calculated from the start of the event on 13th November, 2023 Monday) who complete the quiz, register their personal information, and subscribe to【GreaterGo】weekly travel newsletter will have a chance to win a HK$100 Gift Voucher. Prizes are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis while supplies last.
- Each registered account's name, email, and phone number must be accurate and truthful, and the participant has only one chance to win.
- Participants must be 18 years old or above on 13th November, 2023 (Monday) and possess a registered Hong Kong phone number.
- The winners' results will be announced on the【GreaterGo】event page at 3:00 pm on 28th November, 2023 (Tuesday), and prize redemption details will be sent to the winners via SMS on 29th November, 2023 (Wednesday).
- Winners must complete the verification process at the specified link by 11:59 pm on 2nd December, 2023 (Saturday) to receive their eGift Voucher.
- If a winner fails to submit their information for identity verification within the specified time, their eligibility will be cancelled. No further arrangements for prize collection will be made, and the prize will be awarded to alternate winners.
- The Organiser will send the eGift Voucher redemption code via email. Personal collection or postal services are not available. Prizes cannot be refunded, exchanged, converted into cash or other prizes.
- All eGift Voucher redemption codes are not reissued if lost after distribution.
- All personal data provided by participants will only be used for the following purposes:
- Contacting winners, identifying and verifying winners' identities;
- Confirming winners' eligibility;
- Notifying winners of prize distribution arrangements; and
- Other purposes related to this event.
- Participants must ensure that all provided information is accurate and truthful. If the information is untrue or incorrect, the Organiser has the right to cancel the winner's eligibility, and if such actions result in damage to the Organiser or any third party, the winner is responsible for all related liabilities.
- Participants found engaging in any fraudulent or dishonest conduct, or using multiple email addresses/phone numbers to create unfair advantages in the event, or attempting to disrupt or manipulate the event using any method, may have their participation and winning eligibility revoked without prior notice.
- This event is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by any company.
- All eGift Voucher redemption codes are subject to the terms and conditions stated in the electronic voucher. For details, please refer to the terms and conditions of the eGift Voucher.
- The operating hours or business conditions of the prize suppliers/merchants may change due to individual circumstances. The use of eGift Voucher is subject to the adjustments made by the suppliers/merchants. Please contact the suppliers/merchants before making use of the vouchers.
- The Organiser is not responsible for the quality of products/services provided by the prize suppliers/merchants (including but not limited to product quality and/or service quality).
- Prize distribution is at the sole discretion of the Organiser, and participants shall not dispute it.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any delays, losses, errors, inability to identify, or damages related to the submission of data by participants or winners due to computer, network, technical, or other reasons beyond the Organiser's control, and participants or winners shall not dispute these issues.
- The Organiser's subcontractors, merchants, related partners, and their employees are not eligible to participate in this event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, suspend, postpone, or modify this event and its terms and conditions without prior notice. The Organiser will not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or consequences resulting from cancellations, suspensions, postponements, or modifications.
- In case of disputes, the decisions made by the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
Recommended Related Article: